Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the National Utility Contractors Association (NUCA) has rescheduled its annual Washington Summit for Sept. 21-23, 2020. The Summit provides NUCA members with the opportunity to share their stories directly with Congress, ensuring they understand the crucial role utility contractors play in keeping the country healthy, clean and prosperous.
“Infrastructure has been a hot topic in Congress, but we cannot leave it up to our legislators—WE are the experts!,” said Tom Butler of Burgess Civil LLC and the NUCA Government Relations Committee Chair. “Our active involvement in the process will help us push the best legislation forward with adequate funding. This is no small task. Join us in Washington, DC, to ensure our collective voice is heard.”
Washington Summit highlights include:
- Hill Visits (September 23) – Discuss What Matters to You with Your Senators and Representatives
- Federal Issues Conference – Presentations from Washington Insiders and Experts
- Legislative Briefing – An In-Depth Look at the key (our) Issues Before Congress
- Congressional Reception – With Members of Congress and Staff in a Fun and Casual Setting
- Evening Event In our Historic Nation’s Capital
NUCA member registration fee is $295 and non-members pay $395. To register, click here.