The Trenchless Technology Center at Louisiana Tech and the COR-DPW Living Lab Program is offering a 1-day mini-seminar series focusing on the latest international trends in PCA (Pipeline Condition Assessment). This program is being sponsored by the EASY-SIGHT (Wuhan, China) as part of a technical validation program. To learn more about EASY-SIGHT, click here.
- 8:00 – 8:30 am Registration and coffee with pastries
- 8:30 – 8:45 am Welcome and introductions
- 8:45 – 9:15 am TTC background and future directions including
- 9:15 – 10:00 am Fundamentals of buried asset management with a focus on PCA
- 10:00 – 11:30 am PCA Equipment and software overview and future directions
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Lunch provided
- 12:30 – 3:00 pm Field demonstration
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm Wrap-up session in the classroom
The registration fee is $100.00 per person. For more information, contact: Tom Iseley at email@example.com.