Bobcat Co. will produce the millionth Bobcat loader in 2014 and has launched a yearlong celebration — the Bobcat “Unstoppable” campaign — to mark the event. During the campaign, the company will award a commemorative loader to the contest winner. Contest entrants have an opportunity to win their choice between a Special-Edition One-Millionth Bobcat S650 skid steer loader and a Special-Edition One-Millionth Bobcat T650 compact track loader. These limited-edition machines feature a special decaling and paint scheme to mark the milestone.
Entries must be submitted online at www.Bobcat.com/Million before June 30, 2014. This is a contest, not a sweepstakes, so entrants must answer the question, “How does Bobcat make you unstoppable?” Entries will be judged on completeness and creativity. Prizes will be awarded weekly and monthly, leading up to the grand-prize selection. Overall, there will be 125 weekly, 60 monthly and 15 third-place winners, along with a second-place and grand-prize winner.
Winners will receive the following:
- Weekly winners: Bobcat hat
- Monthly winners: Bobcat special-edition commemorative scale model
- Third-place winners: Bobcat jacket
- Second-place winner: $1,000 in merchandise credit to spend at any authorized Bobcat dealer location
- Grand-prize winner: choice between a Special-Edition One-Millionth Bobcat S650 skid steer loader and a Special-Edition One-Millionth Bobcat T650 compact track loader
A surprise special-edition loader delivery to the grand-prize winner will happen at the beginning of August. Other prize winners will be announced following the grand-prize delivery. Special “Unstoppable” campaign activities are happening throughout the year at trade shows, through special events and through Bobcat social media channels. For more information on the celebration and the contest, visit www.Bobcat.com/Million. Or visit the company’s Facebook page at Facebook.com/BobcatCompany.